The signatures to my two (2) email accounts are now reduced to signatures “none.” When I attempt to add a signature, I must copy and paste from “All Signatures,” requiring an extra step. How can I return my 15-signatures to the correct locations?
Thanks for your inquiry. In order to be able to use all signatures, please follow these steps:
- Go to Apple Mail and select Preferences.
- Click on “All Signatures” in the table on the left
- Select the signatures you need and drag them per drag-and-drop into the table on the left.
- Select the email account in the table on the left.
- Go to the bottom of the “Preferences windows” and under “Choose Signatures” select “Mailbutler Signature”