You can link your Wunderlist account to your Mailbutler account to easily manage and remember your tasks and todo’s.
How to link Mailbutler to Wunderlist
- First login to your Mailbutler Dashboard (https://bowtie.mailbutler.io/) with your account details
- You will then notice your Name or Email address on the top right corner. Click on the drop-down menu next to your Name/ Email and select Integrations
- Now continue by clicking Add integration
- A drop-down list appears and you can now see the list of all possible Integrations, select Wunderlist from this list.
- After that, you will be redirected to the login page for Wunderlist. Now, sign in to your account and then click Authorize to give Mailbutler access
- From there, you will be redirected back to the Mailbutler Dashboard. There, configure the service by entering your Wunderlist account Name and the name of the List you want to integrate with Mailbutler.7. Now the service is properly linked and it will appear in your Integrations list
How to Send Notes/Tasks to your Wunderlist Account
Once your integration is properly done, notes that you create in your emails will be automatically transported to your List.
How to disconnect Mailbutler from Wunderlist
- To disconnect your Mailbutler account from Wunderlist or change your configuration settings, simply log into your Mailbutler Dashboard.
- Next, go to Integrations ( Refer to Step 2 above) where all your Integrations will now appear.
- Finally, click the settings icon to change your configuration settings or the trash icon to disconnect the service from your Mailbutler account