Mailbutler’s integration with Wunderlist lets you easily manage your to-do’s in one place. By connecting Mailbutler with Wunderlist, Tasks created in Mailbutler will be automatically synced with your Wunderlist account.
How to integrate Wunderlist with Mailbutler
1. Log in to your Mailbutler Dashboard.
2. Click on your profile picture on the upper right hand corner to reveal your Account Settings, and select Integrations.
4. Find Wunderlist and click the Add icon.
5. You will be redirected to the login page. Sign in with your Wunderlist account and follow the on-screen instructions to give Mailbutler access.
6. After successful configuration, you should see your Wunderlist account linked.
Configure or disconnect the service
- Go to Mailbutler Dashboard -> Integrations (follow steps above).
- Look for the Wunderlist integration.
- Click the settings icon to configure the integration ( ie. default list to be integrated with)
- Click the trash icon to disconnect the service from your Mailbutler account.
How to send Tasks to your Wunderlist list
After successful integration, Tasks created from Mailbutler will automatically appear in your Wunderlist list.
The integration between Wunderlist and Mailbutler is synced two-way. This means that if you made any changes to your task on Wunderlist (e.g. mark it as complete), they will also be reflected on your Mailbutler Task list.