Your email server keeps a record of all error messages in your log file and this is helpful for our support team to correctly diagnose any issue you may experience with Mailbutler.
Follow the steps below to access and share your log file:
How to access and share your log files
- On your Apple Mail menu bar, click on Help
- Next click on Reveal Mailbutler Logs in Finder to reveal your mail logs
- The log files will be displayed as shown in the image below
- Now, select all the log files
- Next click on the share icon and select Mail to send them by email to our support team
- Right-click anywhere in your Gmail inbox and select Inspect
- In the developer tools section that opens, select the Console tab to reveal your email log file
- Now, right-click anywhere on the page and select Save as to save your log file to your preferred destination
- Once saved, you can attach the log file to your response email and send it to our support team
Get in Touch
If you have technical questions or need support, email email@example.com. We are always happy to help!