Mailbutler enables you to unsubscribe from unwished newsletters easily by placing an unsubscribe button at the top if your newsletter.
How to use the Mailbutler unsubscribe feature
- Open your Apple Mail or Gmail account.
- Open the newsletter you wish to unsubscribe from.
- In the top right corner, click on Unsubscribe.
How to disable unsubscribe
- Visit your Mailbutler dashboard ( http://mailbutler.io/).
- Locate the Preferences tab by clicking on the menu icon next to your name (located on the right-hand side of the dashboard).
- Locate Unsubscribe and unclick the ‘enable unsubscribe‘ box to disable it.
How does the unsubscribe button work
Most email publishers, marketers and email platforms include a List-Unsubscribe header to their emails. There are two types of List-Unsubscribe header, unsubscribe via a link or unsubscribe by email. Mailbutler displays a unsubscribe button at the top of the email if the header includes List-Unsubscribe information and automatically unsubscribe your email address from the newsletter list.