This guide shows you how to remove Mailbutler from your system depending on the version of Mailbutler you have installed.
How to uninstall Mailbutler 2
Follow the steps below to uninstall the new Mailbutler 2.
- Log in to your Apple Mail or Gmail account.
- Click on the Mailbutler icon in your Mac or Google Chrome menu bar (at the top right of your screen).
3. Now, click the settings button at the bottom right.
4. Click Uninstall Mail plugin…
- Open Gmail.
- Right mouse click on the Mailbutler icon at the top right of your browser.
- Click Remove from Chrome.
How to manually uninstall Mailbutler in Apple Mail
- Open Finder.
- Press Cmd+Shift+G on your keyboard.
- Enter ~/Library/Mail/Bundles/ and confirm.
- Remove MailButler.mailbundle.
- Repeat the last two steps for /Library/Mail/Bundles.
- Start Activity Monitor and terminate MailButler process.
- Open Finder and delete the MailButler app in your Application Folder.
- Open Apple Mail and delete the MailButler Smart Mailboxes.
- Remove all of Mailbutler files in your Download and Application folders.
- Go to the trash and empty it.
How to uninstall Mailbutler 1.0 (Legacy version)
- First, log into your Apple Mail.
- Now locate and click on Help in the Apple Mail menu bar.
- Click Uninstall Mailbutler.
Delete your Mailbutler account
- First, sign in to your Mailbutler Dashboard.
- Now click Manage Subscription as shown below.
- You can then click Cancel Subscription.
- After that, click Edit Profile.
- Finally, click Delete Profile to delete your Mailbutler account.