If you regret sending a message, you can use Undo Send by enabling delay sending of all emails by up to any duration you want. This setting gives you the option to take back a message you are still sending.
How to enable Undo Send
- Login to your Mailbutler Dashboard (https://bowtie.mailbutler.io/).
- In the top right corner, click the drop-down menu next to your email and go to Preferences.
- In General, check enable undo send and set the amount of time you want your message to be delayed for.
- Save preferences at the bottom of the page.
How to undo a sent email
- Open your Apple mail or Gmail inbox.
- Compose your email and click send when you are done.
- Immediately after sending, a message will pop-up from your menu bar, giving you the option to undo the sending. Click Undo Send to re-edit the email before resending.
Need some tips on how to get more productive with email? Sign up for Mailbutler Academy and get quick email and productivity tips in your inbox daily.