If you regret sending a message, you can easily recall it by enabling delayed sending of all emails by up to any duration you want. This setting gives you the option to take back a message you are still sending.
Note: Undo Send works by holding the email in the Outbox folder on your account, for a time you specify. After that time, the message is delivered to the recipient and cannot be recalled.
How to undo a sent email
Note: Some email clients, like Gmail, and Outlook, already have a similar feature built-in. This is why Undo Send by Mailbutler is currently only available for Apple Mail.
You have multiple ways of stopping a message from being sent.
1. Compose your message and click on the Send button.
2. A message will pop up from your menu bar, giving you the option to recall your email or to send it immediately. Click on the Undo Send button to recall or edit your email. Click on the Send button to send the email without further delay.
3. In your Mail Preferences you can choose whether you want to have the Undo Send icon in your menu bar always, only when necessary or never. If you select never, you cannot recall a message from your menu bar. Instead, you can recall a message from inside Apple Mail. Click on the Undo Send button to make the Undo Send message pop up.
If you send multiple emails in succession, scroll down to in the Undo Send message to view all emails you can undo.
3. You can also recall an email from your Outbox. Your delayed emails are temporarily saved in your Outbox. Go to your Outbox and click Undo Send or Send Now in the green banner at the top.
How to enable/disable Undo Send by default
1. Log in to your Mailbutler Dashboard-> Preferences
2. In the top right corner, click the drop-down menu next to your email and go to Preferences.
3. In General, check enable undo send and set the amount of time you want your message to be delayed for.
4. Save preferences at the bottom of the page.
Disable the Undo Send menu bar icon
1. Go to Mail > Preferences > Mailbutler.
2. Under Show Undo Send menu bar icon, select Never.