How to integrate Trello with Mailbutler
1. Log in to your Mailbutler Dashboard.
2. Click on your profile picture on the upper right hand corner to reveal your Account Settings, and select Integrations.
4. Find Trello and click the Add icon.
5. You will be redirected to Trello’s login page. Sign in with your Trello account and follow the on-screen instructions to give Mailbutler access.
6. After successful configuration, you should see your Trello account linked.
Configure or disconnect the service
- Go to Mailbutler Dashboard -> Integrations (follow steps above).
- Look for the Trello integration.
- Click the settings icon to configure the integration ( ie. name of the board to be integrated with)
- Click the trash icon to disconnect the service from your Mailbutler account.
Syncing Tasks between Trello and Mailbutler
After successful integration, Tasks created from Mailbutler will automatically appear in your Trello board.
The integration between Trello and Mailbutler is synced two-way. This means if you made any changes to your task on Trello (e.g. mark it as complete), it will also be reflected on your Mailbutler Task list.