Mailbutler offers an easy and centralized solution to manage team subscriptions and accounts. You can purchase multiple Professional or Business plans under one account, and distribute them to members in your team.
This article shows you how to distribute subscription seats you have already purchased to your team members.
To further benefit from Mailbutler as a team, check out sharing features that are available (Mailbutler for Teams).
How to get subscription seats for your team
1. Log into your Mailbutler Dashboard -> go to Subscriptions
2. Your active plan is shown on the dashboard. Here you can add multiple subscriptions to your account by increasing the number of subscriptions as shown below.
3. Now click update to save the changes.
How to distribute subscriptions to your team
1. Go to the Subscriptions tab in your Mailbutler Dashboard.
2. Your Active Plans will be displayed there and you can see the number of seats available for each of them.
3. You can now go ahead and distribute the subscriptions to your team members. Do this by entering the relevant email addresses under the plan and click on the green “+” icon to add.
Note: In order to be given a subscription with this method, a user must already have a registered Mailbutler account, so that their email address will be found.