Mailbutler offers an easy and centralized solution to manage team subscriptions and accounts. You can purchase multiple Professional or Business plans under one account, and distribute them to members in your team.
How to get subscription seats for your team
- Log into your Mailbutler account ( bowtie.mailbutler.io ).
- Click on subscriptions on the right-hand menu ( located at the top right-hand corner of the dashboard).
- Your active plan is shown on the dashboard. Here you can add multiple subscriptions to your account by increasing the number of subscriptions as shown below.
- Now click update to save the changes.
How to distribute subscriptions to your team
- Start by logging into your Mailbutler Dashboard (https://bowtie.mailbutler.io).
- Next, locate your account menu by clicking on the icon beside your name which is on the top right hand of the Dashboard.
- Now on the drop-down menu, locate and click on Subscriptions.
- Your Active Plans will be displayed there and you can see the number of seats available for each of them.
- You can now go ahead and distribute the subscriptions to your team members. Do this by entering the relevant email addresses under the plan and click on the green “+” icon to add.