If you are a Mailbutler subscriber on the Essential or Professional plan, you can always upgrade to a Professional or Business plan to enjoy more of our productivity-enhancing features.
How to subscribe to a paid plan
- First, log in to your Mailbutler Dashboard using your log in details (https://bowtie.mailbutler.io).
- You can access your account menu by clicking on the arrow beside your name which is located on the top right corner of the screen or click on https://bowtie.mailbutler.io/subscriptions.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, click on Subscriptions.
- Now you can see all 3 Mailbutler subscription plans. Choose either the Professional or Business plan and click on “Sign-up”. You can also choose between yearly and monthly payments.
- You will then be taken to a sign-up form. Start by entering your contact information.
- Now continue to enter your billing information securely.
- After that, enter the number of subscriptions you want. Mailbutler allows you to buy multiple subscriptions for a team with one account.
9. If you bought multiple subscriptions for your account, you can now go ahead and distribute subscription seats to your team members.
Congratulations. You have successfully subscribed to a paid plan. Now, you can enjoy your all-in-one, powerful productivity booster to your emails 📧
How to upgrade from Professional Plan to Business Plan
- Log into your Mailbutler Dashboard and go to Subscriptions ( See steps 1 to 3).
- Under Active Subscriptions, Select Business (Monthly) or Business (Yearly) and click Update.
- Your subscription will be updated to the Business Plan.
Want to make the most of your subscription? Sign up for Mailbutler Academy and get email and time management tips that work!