We’ve made it very easy and flexible for you to upgrade and manage your subscriptions to fit your email needs.
If you encounter any payment issues, please contact us (email@example.com).
Available subscription options
We offer two paid subscription plans: (Compare pricing plan and available features)
- Mailbutler Professional: unlimited Professional features and limited use of Business features
- Mailbutler Business: unlimited usage of all features
Both subscription plans can be billed either monthly or yearly.
You also have the option to purchase multiple subscription seats – this is useful for team users who want to organize their subscriptions under one billing account.
How to subscribe to a paid plan
1. First, log in to your Mailbutler Dashboard using your log in details (https://bowtie.mailbutler.io).
2. Go to Account Settings (click on your profile icon).
3. In the drop-down menu that appears, select Subscriptions.
4. The Subscriptions page shows your current
5. Depending on your needs, choose either the Professional or Business plan, and click Sign-up.
6. A checkout form will pop up. Start by checking your selected subscription.
7. Once you’ve checked your selected subscription plan, proceed by clicking “Continue to Payment” to enter your billing information securely.
10. After successful payment, you will receive a confirmation and invoice email sent to your inbox.
11. If you have bought multiple subscription seats for your account, you can distribute them to your team members on your Dashboard by adding their Mailbutler account accordingly. Please refer to this article.
How to upgrade from Mailbutler Professional to Business
- Log into your Mailbutler Dashboard and go to Subscriptions (see steps 1 to 3 above).
- Under Active Subscriptions, Select Business (Monthly) or Business (Yearly), and click Update.
- Your subscription will be updated to the Business Plan.
How to downgrade from Mailbutler Business to Professional
- Log into your Mailbutler Dashboard and go to Subscriptions (see steps 1 to 3).
- Under Active Subscriptions, Select Professional (Monthly) or Professional (Yearly), and click Update.
- Your subscription will be changed from Business to Professional.