After downloading and installing Mailbutler, you can go ahead and set your Mailbutler preferences to further customize our features to suit your particular needs.
How to set your Mailbutler preferences
- Login to your Mailbutler Dashboard (https://bowtie.mailbutler.io/).
- In the top right corner, click the drop-down menu next to your email and go to Preferences.
You can customize your preferences in the following areas:
With the new privacy settings on the dashboard, you can now control how much information Mailbutler stores about your emails when you are using features such as Email Tracking, Snooze, Scheduling, Notes, and Tasks.
Follow the guidelines below to set your privacy preferences:
- Under preferences, click on Privacy.
- You can now choose what information you want Mailbutler to store about your emails when using Tracking, Snooze, Schedule, Notes, and Tasks.
Here, you can activate notification settings for the following:
- Message opened: Once activated, you will receive a pop-up notification when your tracked email is opened.
- Task due: This is a notification you receive when the due date for your task is up.
- Follow-up due: This is a follow-up reminder notification.
You can customize your working hours in this section. This will be useful when snoozing your emails to the next working day or scheduling your emails to be sent on the next working day.
Auto BCC to CRM
If you use a CRM such as Hubspot, Pipe drive or any other CRM system, you can set up auto BCC to CRM to automatically send a copy of all your outgoing emails to your CRM.