Mailbutler’s Send Later feature allows you to write an email and schedule for it to be delivered at a later date and time.
Send Later for Apple Mail (Video)
Send Later for Gmail (Video)
Schedule an email
1. Open Apple Mail or Gmail.
2. Start composing your email.
3. Click on send message latter button to schedule your email to be sent later.
4. Here you have the option of choosing between different time intervals for your email to be sent. You can choose a special date, time distance, (e.g. 7 days from today) or a custom time and date. After you have decided on a certain time and date, click schedule.
5. Your scheduled email is now saved in the folder Mailbutler – Scheduled.
6. Click on the email to open it on the right side of your mail window. There you can reschedule, unschedule or edit the content of your email.
3. Click on the Send Later button to schedule your email.
4. You can choose between a special date, a distance in time (e.g. 7 days from today) or a custom time and date when you want to send your email. After selecting your desired time and date, click on confirm to schedule your message.
5. Your scheduled email is now saved as a draft in the folder Mailbutler – Scheduled.
6. Clicking on the email will open it in a new message window. Click on the clock icon to either disable or reschedule your email. Disable your scheduled email by clicking on the disable button. Reschedule it by choosing between one of the 3 options. To save the rescheduling of your email, click confirm.
Your scheduled emails will be delivered even if your computer is off at the scheduled time.
Email accounts where scheduling
How does Send Later work?
Mailbutler moves the email to the Scheduled Emails folder on the user’s email server. The email will wait there until the scheduled time. We don’t save the email on our server nor do we send it from there.