MeisterTask and Mailbutler integration
How to integrate MeisterTask with Mailbutler
1. Log in to your Mailbutler Dashboard.
2. Click on your profile picture on the upper right hand corner to reveal your Account Settings, and select Integrations.
4. Find MeisterTask and click the Add icon.
5. You will be redirected to the login page. Sign in with your MeisterTask account and follow the on-screen instructions to give Mailbutler access.
6. After successful configuration, you should see your MeisterTask account linked.
Configure or disconnect the service
- Go to Mailbutler Dashboard -> Integrations (follow steps above).
- Look for the MeisterTask integration.
- Click the settings icon to configure the integration ( ie. name of the folder to be integrated with)
- Click the trash icon to disconnect the service from your Mailbutler account.
Syncing Tasks between MeisterTask and Mailbutler
After successful integration, Tasks created from Mailbutler will automatically appear in your MeisterTask board.
The integration between MeisterTask and Mailbutler is synced two-way. This means if you made any changes to your task on MeisterTask (e.g. mark it as complete), it will also be reflected on your Mailbutler Task list.