If you ever encounter an issue with Mailbutler, it is helpful for our support team to know which version of Mailbutler is currently running on your device.
Follow the steps below to find out which version of Mailbutler is running on your device:
How to check your Mailbutler version
- On the Apple menu bar, click on the Mailbutler app, and click the Settings icon.
- Next, click on About Mailbutler to reveal information about our installed app.
- A new window will open, and you will see the current version of Mailbutler displayed similar to below. This is your current Mailbutler version.
- Open Gmail.
- Right mouse click on the Mailbutler icon at the top right of your browser.
- Click on Mailbutler for Gmail, which will redirect you to the Chrome Web Store.
- On Mailbutler’s Chrome Web Store page, if you scroll down to Additional Information, you will see important information about our app, including the version.
- Open the Mailbutler Mobile App.
- Click on your profile picture, which is on the top left of your screen.
- On the bottom you can see which version you’re currently using.
Get in touch
If you have technical questions or need support, email email@example.com. We are always happy to help!