What are sponsored actions
Mailbutler Actions allow users on the essential plan to enjoy the features of the Professional and Business plans at no cost. Essential plan users have up to 30 actions each month
So what happens when you use up all your actions for the month? Don’t worry. As an essential plan user, Mailbutler makes it possible for you to continue using your favorite Professional and Business features by activating “sponsored actions“.
Once activated, a Mailbutler link to our website will be added to the bottom of your outgoing emails.
How to activate sponsored actions
The following window will pop-up when you try to use a Professional or Business feature after you have used up all 30 free actions in one month.
You can then either:
- Click UPGRADE and get the Professional or Business plan in order to have an unlimited amount of actions or
- Click Activate sponsored actions and close the window. Mailbutler will add a sponsored link to outgoing emails until the end of the month.
By checking “Activate sponsored actions” you have unlimited access to the following features:
- Send Later
- Public Task
- Public Note
- Tracking Details
- Message Template
How to deactivate sponsored actions
- Open Apple Mail
- Next, click Mail in the menu bar on the top left of your screen.
- Now, click “Preferences“
- Finally, go to the Mailbutler tab and click/ unclick “Use sponsored actions“ to activate/deactivate them accordingly.
Follow the steps below to disable ‘actions’ in Gmail.
- First, open Google Chrome
- Click the Mailbutler logo at the top right
- Now, click the settings button at the bottom right
- Then click Options
- Finally, click the button under Sponsored Actions to switch it on or off