The Mailbutler dashboard is your personal space for managing all Mailbutler activities in your email such as scheduled and tracked messages.
By updating your profile, you can make the most of features such as creating a professional signature.
Update your personal profile
You can change your password and set your country and time zone in your personal profile.
- Log into your Mailbutler dashboard and click on the icon beside your name ( on the right-hand side of the Dashboard) to reveal the menu.
- On the drop-down menu, click on Profile.
- Now you can edit your country, time zone, and password on your profile. When you are done with the changes, click on Update profile to save.
- Next, fill out the details of your extended profile if you have not done so already. The information will be used to auto-fill your signature template when you are creating a new signature.
How to use the dashboard filter
On your dashboard, you can filter the emails to select emails with specific features such as tracked or snoozed emails.
- On the left-hand side of your dashboard, click on Emails to showcase all your emails with the filter.
- Now click on the filter to reveal the various filter options which include: Mail delivered, Mail opened, schedule and snoozed.
- Click on the preferred filter eg. Tracked icon. Next click on the search icon to display only tracked emails.