What is a Mailbutler Action
The Mailbutler Essential and Professional plans allow customers to try the additional email productivity features in the Professional or Business plans at no extra cost. The use of any one of these additional features is what is referred to as an ‘action’.
The Mailbutler Essential plan offers customers 30 free Professional or Business actions each month and customers on the Professional plan can enjoy 30 free Business actions each month.
For example, in the Essential plan, one action is consumed when you use one of the following Professional or Business features:
- when you send an email later
- each time you create a note or task
- by using a Mailbutler signature
- when you track an email
- in setting a follow-up reminder
- when you snooze an email
So what happens when you use up all your actions for the month? Don’t worry. Mailbutler makes it possible for you to continue using your favorite Professional and Business features by activating “sponsored actions“.
Once activated, a sponsored Mailbutler link to our website will be added at the bottom of your outgoing emails.
How to Activate Sponsored Actions
The following window will pop-up when you try to use a Professional or Business feature after you have used up all 30 free actions in one month.
You can then either:
- Click UPGRADE and get the Professional or Business plan in order to have an unlimited amount of actions or
- Click Activate sponsored actions and close the window. Mailbutler will add a sponsored link to outgoing emails until the end of the month.
By checking “Activate sponsored actions” you have unlimited access to the following features:
- Send Later
- Public Task
- Public Note
- Tracking Details
- Message Template
How to Deactivate Sponsored Actions
- Open Apple Mail
- Next, click Mail in the menu bar on the top left of your screen.
- Now, click “Preferences“
- Finally, go to the Mailbutler tab and click/ unclick “Use sponsored actions“ to activate/deactivate them accordingly.
Follow the steps below to disable ‘actions’ in Gmail.
- First, open Google Chrome
- Click the Mailbutler logo at the top right
- Now, click the settings button at the bottom right
- Then click Options
- Finally, click the button under Sponsored Actions to switch it on or off