Your email server keeps a record of all error messages in your log file and this is helpful for our support team to correctly diagnose any issue you may experience with Mailbutler.
Follow the steps below to access and share your log file:
How to access and share your log files
- On your menu bar, click on the Mailbutler logo – Companion App.
- Next hold the alt key and click the Preferences icon. This will reveal a normally hidden sub-menu Debug.
- In this menu, select Reveal Logs in Finder.
- The log files will be displayed as shown in the image below.
- Now, select all the log files.
- Next click on the share icon and select Mail to send them by email to our support team. Alternatively, attach the log file to your response email or in the contact form for our support team.
- Right-click anywhere in your Gmail inbox and select Inspect.
- In the developer tools section that opens, select the Console tab to reveal your email log file
- Now, right-click anywhere on the page and select Save as to save your log file to your preferred destination.
- Once saved, you can attach the log file to your response email or in the contact form for our support team.
Get in Touch
If you have technical questions or need support, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to help!