On Apple Mail, you can use your favorite Mailbutler features with keyboard shortcuts to save even more time. This article shows you the list of features available for keyboard shortcuts, how to customize and use them.
(To learn how you can use Mailbutler’s keyboard
Features available for keyboard shortcuts in Apple Mail
In Apple Mail, you can use keyboard shortcuts for the following Mailbutler features:
- Snooze an email (⇧⌘B)
- Use Send Later (⌥⇧⌘D)
- Show Message Templates (⌃⌘I)
- Choose a Message Template (⌃⌘N)
- Preview your email (⇧⌘P)
- Undo a sending message (⌃⌘U)
- Insert a Note (⌃⌘J)
- Add a Task (⌃⌘K)
- Create a Follow-up Reminder (⌃⌥⌘K)
- Toggle Open Tracking (⌃⌘T)
- Toggle Link Tracking (⌃⌥⌘T)
Customize your Mailbutler keyboard shortcuts in Apple Mail
1. Open Apple Mail.
2. From your menu bar (top left corner), Go to Mail -> Preferences… .
3. In Preferences, click on the Mailbutler tab to reveal shortcut settings for Mailbutler.
4. To edit the keyboard shortcut, click on the feature and enter your own keys.
5. Your new keys will be recorded and you can now use them the next time you want to access a feature.