Privacy settings in your Dashboard allow you to control how much information Mailbutler stores about your emails.
Update privacy settings in Dashboard
1. Go to Dashboard -> Account Settings -> Preferences.
2. Click on the Privacy tab.
3. Customize your privacy settings and choose what information you want Mailbutler to store about your emails.
On the right-hand side of the
- If you allow Mailbutler to store the subject, recipient names, and email addresses of your email, you’ll receive a notification like this:
- Allowing Mailbutler to store the subject and recipient email addresses of your email, will give you notification like the following:
- If you allow Mailbutler access to subject and masked email addresses of your email, you’ll receive a notification like this:
- Choosing to allow Mailbutler to store only the subject of your email, will give you a notification similar to this:
- If you allow Mailbutler to store nothing, your notifications look like this:
Clear all existing information
If you opted to display only Subject and Recipient email address or less, and you have previously selected to display all information, you have the option to erase existing information.
To clear existing information about your emails, check the box to ‘Clear all existing information’ below the listed privacy settings, and click Save. (This action cannot be reverted.)