Mailbutler allows you to easily create and share your custom email signature designs with your team. After filling in profile details, Mailbutler automatically generates a signature for everyone that you have shared your design with.
This article shows you how to share a Custom Signature Template with your team, and how to manage templates in your Dashboard.
Share a Signature Template with your team
If you have created a Custom Signature Template (meaning it is not from one of our preset designs), you can share this with your team members.
1. Login to your Dashboard.
2. Go to Signature Templates.
3. Look for the Signature Template you want to share (if you have not created one, this article explains how.) Click Edit.
4. By default, your template is private to you. Click on Team Sharing and select the team or organization to share this design with.
5. Click Update.
Revoke sharing of a Signature Template
You can revoke sharing access of your Signature Templates.
1. Follow steps 1-3 above.
2. Go to Team Sharing. Revoke sharing by selecting ‘Not shared’.
3. Click Update.
Manage your shared Signature Templates in your Dashboard
You can find a collection of all your shared Signature Templates under Dashboard -> Signature Templates.
Templates that are shared (i.e. not private to you) are indicated with a red banner with name of the shared team:
Here you have the options to:
- Duplicate and your Signature Template
- Edit your Signature Template (if you are the owner)
- Delete your Signature Template (if you are the owner)
➡️ Learn how to insert a Signature in your email.