You can easily share and manage Signature Templates you have created with members of your team. This is a huge time-saver for teams who want to design a branded signature and keep outgoing emails compliant, hassle-free.
Share a Signature Template with your team
1. Log in to your Mailbutler Dashboard -> go to your Signature Templates.
2. Select the Signature Template you want to share and click the pen symbol on the right.
3. Go to Team Sharing at the bottom of the page and select the team you want to share the template with.
4. Click Update. A new Signature will be automatically generated for all team members.
Note: If you make changes to the design, it will also reflect on everyone’s signature in real time. Deleting a Signature Template will also remove the generated signature from your team members’ account.
Mailbutler creates the Signature using the information your team members have provided in their extended profile.
Manage your Shared Signatures in your Dashboard
You and your team can manage and edit Shared Signatures easily on the Dashboard.
1. Go to Dashboard -> Signatures. Shared Signatures are clearly marked as ‘Automatically generated’:
2. To edit information in your Signature, click on the Edit button:
3. Edit details of your Signature based on predefined fields (e.g Name, Affiliation…):
In your email client, with Mailbutler installed, the new Signature will be automatically kept up-to-date with any changes to the Template.