Gmail users can receive notifications from Mailbutler by enabling notifications from Chrome browser.
Enable Mailbutler notifications for Gmail
1. Go to your Chrome Browser -> Settings.
2. Under ‘Advanced’, click on ‘Privacy and security’.
3. Go to Content Settings … -> Notifications.
4. Look for ‘https://bowtie.mailbutler.io:443′ from your ‘Allow‘ list.
5. If you don’t see this address, click on the Add button as shown.
6. Add https://bowtie.mailbutler.io:443. and click Add again. Mailbutler will now send you Gmail notifications from your Chrome browser.
Disable Mailbutler notifications for Gmail
1. As described in the previous section, go to Chrome browser Settings -> Advanced -> Privacy -> Content settings -> Notifications.
2. Look for ‘https://bowtie.mailbutler.io:443′ from your ‘Allow‘ list.
3. Click on the menu icon on the right and click ‘Remove’. Mailbutler will no longer send you Gmail notifications through your Chrome browser.