In order to start syncing notes with Evernote, you need to first link your Mailbutler account to Evernote.
How to link Mailbutler to Evernote
- First login to your Mailbutler Dashboard (https://bowtie.mailbutler.io/) with your account details.
- You will notice your Name or Email address at the top right corner of the Dashboard. Click the drop-down menu next to your Name/ Email and select Integrations.
- Now continue by clicking Add service.
- Go ahead and select Evernote from the list of Integrations.
- You will be redirected to your Sign in page. Enter your Evernote sign in details and click continue
- Now select the duration of the integration and click Authorize to permit the integration
- Evernote will now appear in your integrations list.
- You can configure the service by clicking on the settings icon next to Evernote. Now you can select the specific Notebook you want your notes to be sent to.
How to edit settings or disconnect Evernote from Mailbutler
- To disconnect your account or change the configuration settings, simply log into your Mailbutler Dashboard.
- Next, go to Integrations ( Refer to Step 2 above) where all your Integrations will now appear.
- Locate the service.
- Now click the settings icon to change the name of your account or Notebook.
- Click on the trash icon to disconnect the service from your Mailbutler account.
How to send notes to Evernote
To create notes with Mailbutler, kindly follow the guidelines here. After the note is created, it will be automatically saved in the Evernote notebook you specified.