Thank you for choosing Mailbutler. Please follow the steps below to begin enjoying our productivity-enhancing email features.
Download and install Mailbutler
- Log into your Mailbutler dashboard (https://bowtie.mailbutler.io/).
- On the dashboard, locate the drop-down menu by clicking on the icon beside your name (located on the far right-hand corner of the dashboard). Now, click on Downloads.
- Click on the Download button to download Mailbutler for Apple Mail OR click on the Chrome Web Store button to download Mailbutler for Gmail.
4. Open your Downloads folder and double click on the zip file.
5. Next, double click on the Mailbutler installer file to open.
6. Confirm the installation by clicking open.
7. Click the button to move Mailbutler into your Applications Folder.
8. If requested, click OK to give permission to install Mailbutler
9. Enter your password if needed.
10. Now follow the rest of the instructions to complete the installation.
11. Once the installation is complete, restart Apple Mail.
12. (For macOS Mojave users only) After installation, please also enable Mailbutler manually by following the instructions here.
13. Click on the Mailbutler icon in the menu bar and go to the Login tab to log in to your account and activate the plugin.
4. You will be redirected to Mailbutler for Gmail page in Chrome Web Store. Click Add to Chrome.
5. Next, confirm the installation by clicking on Add Extension.
6. Once the download is complete, log into Mailbutler to activate the plugin by clicking on the Mailbutler icon.
7. Login with your Mailbutler account details.