The Mailbutler dashboard is your personal space for customizing Mailbutler activities in your email such as scheduled and tracked messages.
Here are some tips to customize and make the most of Mailbutler features on the dashboard.
Update your personal profile
You can change your password and set your country and time zone in your personal profile.
- Log into your Mailbutler dashboard and click on the icon beside your name ( on the right-hand side of the Dashboard) to reveal the menu.
- On the drop-down menu, click on Profile.
- Now you can edit your country, timezone, and password on your profile.
- Additionally, you can set up an extended profile. It contains information about you company, job title, address, website link, your phone, and mobile phone number, as well as different links to your social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube. The information you provide here will be shown in your contact info and makes the process of creating signatures faster.
- When you are done with all changes, click Update profile to save.
How to use the dashboard filter
On your dashboard, you can filter the emails to select emails with specific features such as tracked or snoozed emails.
- On the left-hand side of your dashboard, click on Emails to display all your emails with their productivity information.
- Now click on the filter to reveal the various filter options which include: Mail delivered, Mail opened, scheduled, and snoozed.
- Click on the preferred filter for example tracked icon. Next, click on the search icon to display only tracked emails.