Mailbutler’s team management features allow all your team members to benefit from and share the productivity-enhancing features of Mailbutler.
What features are available for teams
There are 4 main unique Team features in Mailbutler:
- Team Management: This allows you to control access to your Mailbutler team account by easily adding or removing users.
- Mix and Match of Subscriptions: You can have different subscription plans for different team members. This is perfect for teams with varying workloads and needs.
- Team Statistics: With this feature, you can get an informative overview of your team’s usage of Mailbutler’s productivity features such as Tracking, Sendlater etc.
- Template Sharing: Prepare reusable text snippets, message templates and signature templates for the whole team to make them more productive and to unify your corporate identity.
How to create a team
- Log in to your Mailbutler Dashboard (https://bowtie.mailbutler.io).
- On the left, click Teams.
- Click add Organization.
- Enter an organization name and click create.
- Now you can add a Team. Each Organization can have multiple Teams, for example, a Team for Sales employees or one for Marketing.
- Enter a team name and click create.
- Click the team icon to edit your team and add teammates.
- Click the + symbol to add a team member to the team.
- Enter their email address to send an invitation and click Save.