Mailbutler’s Notes feature helps you to easily create a note and attach them to an email so you can remember important To Do´s. Your notes will also be saved in any Note App you have integrated with Mailbutler ( Eg. Evernote, Asana, OneNote).
How to create notes in your email
- In your inbox, locate/ create the email you want to add a note to.
- Next, click on the note button to create a new note.
- Enter your note and click outside the box to save.
- Your note will be saved as a private note seen only by you.
You can also see the note in the other to do apps you have integrated with Mailbutler ( Eg. Evernote, Asana, OneNote).
How to create a public note and share with your team
- First, follow the steps above (1- 4) to create a note in your email.
- Next, click beside the tick box to reveal the sharing button. You will have the option of sharing the note with your team.
- You can add a or edit your team by clicking on Manage Teams
How to manage your notes
You can open, edit, or delete your notes from your dashboard or from the Mailbutler icon in your Chrome browser or on your Apple menu bar.
Manage notes from your Dashboard
- First login to your Mailbutler Dashboard (https://bowtie.mailbutler.io/) with your account details.
- On your left-hand menu, click on notes to reveal all your notes.
- To open, click on the envelope icon. Once the mail is open, you can edit the note, as you please.
- To delete your note, simply click on the delete icon as shown below
Manage notes from Mailbutler icon in Apple menu bar/chrome browser
- Locate the Mailbutler icon in your Apple menu bar or Chrome browser and click on it.
- Next, click on notes to display all your notes. Now you can delete or open it to edit by clicking on the appropriate icon.