How to link an attachment upload service
- Login to your Mailbutler Dashboard (https://bowtie.mailbutler.io/).
- In the top right corner, click the drop-down menu below your name and go to Integrations.
- Click Add service.
- Select your upload service of choice and follow the configuration details.
How to use cloud upload feature
- Log into your mail and compose your new email.
2. Click on the attachment symbol to add a file.
3. Select the file you want to attach and click Choose file.
4. Now, click “Upload Attachments with“ and select your preferred cloud upload service. When you are done, send your email.
Your document will be uploaded to the cloud service and a link to the document added to your email.
2. Click the Cloud Upload icon as shown in the image below.
3. Select your preferred upload service.
4. Now choose and upload the desired files and send the email.
5. A link to this file will be created by the attachment service and inserted into the email.
To learn how to link and use a particular cloud upload service, kindly follow the guidelines here.