Mailbutler’s Auto BCC to CRM feature allows you to automatically send a copy of your outgoing emails to your favorite CRM tool or to any other email address.
How to Auto BCC outgoing emails to a CRM
- Login to the Mailbutler Dashboard (https://bowtie.mailbutler.io/).
- Click on your email address at the top right.
- Click Preferences.
- In Preferences, click Auto-BCC.
- Click on the + symbol to add a new default BCC email address.
- Enter the email address you want the email to be sent with (and BCC automatically attached) in Sender.
- Enter the email address of the recipient who should be automatically linked to the bcc.
- Finally, next to BCC, enter the email address that will become the automatic BCC
- Now, click Save preferences.
- In your Apple mail, compose a new message. The BCC will be automatically added in the BCC segment.