Enjoy greater efficiency and productivity by linking your Mailbutler to your Asana workspace and projects. This way, Tasks created from Mailbutler will be automatically synched with your Asana account.
How to integrate Asana with Mailbutler
1. Log in to your Mailbutler Dashboard.
2. Click on your profile picture on the upper right hand corner to reveal your Account Settings, and select Integrations.
4. Find Asana and click the Add icon.
5. You will be redirected to the login page. Sign in with your Asana account and follow the on-screen instructions to give Mailbutler access.
6. After successful configuration, you should see your Asana account linked.
Configure or disconnect the service
- Go to Mailbutler Dashboard -> Integrations (follow steps above).
- Look for the Asana integration.
- Click the settings icon to configure the integration ( ie. default project to be integrated with)
- Click the trash icon to disconnect the service from your Mailbutler account.
Syncing Tasks between Asana and Mailbutler
After successful integration, Tasks created from Mailbutler will automatically appear in your Asana project.
The integration between Asana and Mailbutler is synced two-way. This means if you made any changes to your task on Asana (e.g. mark it as complete), it will also be reflected on your Mailbutler Task list.