How to integrate Asana with Mailbutler
1. Log in to your Mailbutler Dashboard.
2. Click on your profile picture on the upper right hand corner to reveal your Account Settings, and select Integrations.
4. Find Asana and click the Add icon. This will take you to Asana’s login page.
5. Sign in with your Asana account and follow the on-screen instructions to give Mailbutler access.
6. After successful configuration, you should see your Asana account linked.
Configure or disconnect the service
- Go to Mailbutler Dashboard -> Integrations (follow steps above).
- Look for the Asana integration.
- Click the settings icon to configure the integration ( ie. default project to be integrated with)
- Click the trash icon to disconnect the service from your Mailbutler account.
Syncing Tasks between Asana and Mailbutler
After successful integration, Tasks created from Mailbutler will automatically appear in your Asana project.
Mailbutler’s integration with Asana works both ways. This means if you made any changes to your task on Asana (e.g. mark it as complete), it will also be reflected on your Mailbutler Task list.