Mailbutler lets you create professional email signatures that you and your team can easily insert to outgoing emails. No HTML coding is required, and designs are always synced real time to your email client.
This article shows you how to insert an Email Signature created in Mailbutler to your message in Apple Mail and Gmail.
🙌 This feature can be extended in Mailbutler for Teams. You can share created items with your team members.
How to add a Signature in Apple Mail
1. Create an Email Signature on your Mailbutler Dashboard. If you have not created one, please follow this article. After you have created your signature, it will be automatically added to your email accounts on Apple Mail.
2. Open Apple Mail.
3. Select Mail from the menu bar on the top left corner of your screen.
4. Go to Preferences -> Signatures.
5. Click on the email account you want to use for the signature.
6. Choose the Signature you want to use by default when sending an email from the selected email account.
7. Return to Apple Mail and compose a new message.
8. You should see your default Signature already inserted in the email. To use another design, select the Signature drop-down menu.
9. Select the Signature you want to use.
10. You can choose a signature to be added to your emails by default by going to Mail’s Signature Preferences.
How to add a Signature in Gmail
1. Create an Email Signature on your Mailbutler Dashboard. If you have not created one, please follow this article. After you have created your signature, it will be automatically added to your email account on Gmail.
2. Open Gmail.
3. Start composing a message.
4. Click on the Signature button.
5. Select the Signature you want to insert to the message.